"Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world." ~James 1:27

Friday, July 9, 2010

Questions about Watoto

I wanted to take time to address one item regarding the financial aspect of Watoto and how the money is dispersed to me so you can rest assured that I am receiving 100% of the financial contributions. The individual donors will send their money directly to:

Selmore Baptist Church
4768 Selmore Road
Ozark, MO 65721, which to those of you who do not know is my home church. From the Church the money will be sent as one lump sum directly into my personal account that only I can access via debit/credit card while residing in Uganda.

Please feel free to post any other questions at any time or e-mail me at charitygray3@yahoo.com or call me at 417-207-4026. I'm also on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment